CONCRETE COLOR DYES
INDOOR / OUTDOOR COLOR DYES are a very unique line of UV stable liquid dyes, available in 21 colors, that produce an acid stain patina style finish in a fraction of the time.
- 21 Standard colors give a wide variety to choose from.
Colors can be combined to create a one of a kind floor.
- Very economical way to finish and beautify most types of exterior or interior concrete.
- Provides a beautiful mottled effect similar to the likes of acid stains and will not fade under UV rays.
- Mixes with acetone to dramatically cut time and cost.
CONCRETE POLISHING DYES
CONCRETE POLISHING DYES provide a wide pallet of acetone or alcohol soluble dyes for coloring polished concrete for all interior applications. These dyes contain no environmentally harmful solvent, and when dissolved in acetone they have very low VOC content.
- All colors are completely soluble in the acetone or alcohol. Therefore, there is no settling or separation on standing. Once the solution is made, it is stable.
- Deep penetration: The POLISHING DYES solution penetrates the top 2 mm of the concrete so that it does not polish off.
- 15 STABLE COLORS: Although the dyes are for interior use only, the colors are very stable and do not fade from normal interior lighting.