BUBBLE GUM LR
The clear BUBBLEGUM LR allows for texturing and removal of texture mat while leaving the imprint intact. With a slight bubble gum odor and a longer open time, BUBBLEGUM LR is the release agent for the 21st century.
- With a Flash Point over 140º F: BUBBLEGUM LR is much safer to handle and to store, and it is much safer to work with because it contains no hazardous aromatic solvents.
- Controlled evaporation: With a slower evaporation rate, there is more open time. Much less time wasted re-spraying forms or re-working areas because stamps dry out and stick.
- Non-volatile: Bubblegum LR is not volatile. Nothing is left behind to stain or affect the surface of the ﬁnished concrete. Forms dry clean and ready to use again.
COLOR HARDENERS are a pigmented cementitious powder that can be broadcast or dusted onto the surface of freshly placed concrete, to create a dense abrasion resistant surface that is permanently colored.
- The consistent, streak free, UV resistant colors are formulated and manufactured to produce vibrant colors, and when used in combination with Color Release Agent, produce vivid, well deﬁned, durable patterns.
- Can also be used in paste form, to be applied in vertical applications such as stair risers and hardscapes.
COLOR RELEASE AGENT
COLOR RELEASE AGENT is a pigmented, ready to use powder release agent that is broadcast or dusted onto the surface of fresh concrete to prevent stamping and texturing tools from sticking to the concrete surface during the imprinting process.
- COLOR RELEASE AGENT can be used on both integrally colored concrete and/or together with Color Hardener.
- When the concrete hardens sufﬁciently, the surface is washed to remove most of the COLOR RELEASE AGENT material.
HYDRATIQUE is a versatile coloring agent that can be easily applied and will hold fast to any textured concrete surface. Sold as a powder, applied as a liquid wash coat, HYDRATIQUE can be used to revitalize a weathered concrete surface or add an antique color to a freshly textured surface. This product is water-based, non-hazardous, and zero VOCs.
- No power washing.
- Very economical to use to restore color on weathered concrete.
- Can be used in place of traditional antique release.
- Use multiple colors for more natural look.